Friday, October 24, 2008

What a Week!

I try to keep my R/L Drama to a minimum, but this week's just been too awesome for me to keep it to myself.

On Monday, I started my new (or rather, first) job. Appropriately enough, it involves taking digital photos and using Photoshop.

The sudden demise of Mandalorian Guilds came as a shock to me. What also surprised me this week was the grand re-opening of the Guilds! The band's back together and it feels great to have my home on the internet (and my friends) back again. Joe, thanks for the change of heart. I think we all needed some time off, but I'm happy we're back together now.

If you're into Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joe, video games, collecting and customizing action figures (and a whole lot more), check out the Mandalorian Guilds by clicking here.

Not only that, but I got a package from my good friend Homer of the Mandalorian Guilds and the HissTank.com forums: 25th Rock N Roll and his mount, the mighty RAM Cycle! (Nothing says 'America' like a high-speed motorcycle with a gatling gun attached to it!)



Thanks to you, Homer, I now have 10 of the Original 13! And if you know me, you know I'm a total Original 13 Whore.

And, to top it all off, I managed to get into the Beta of Battlefield Heroes, the latest instalment of the Battlefield series. I applied on the Beta forums months ago and just assumed I didn't get in. Guess I was wrong! BF Heroes feels like TF2 meets WWII, with some Worms thrown in, all baked into a yummy Battlefield pie.

I'll be posting a comic tonight so it'll be up in time for tomorrow. Report back here tomorrow morning, soldier! As usual, you can post comments on any of my posts here on the site, or you can check out the Official Ages 25 & Up thread at the HissTank.com forums.

Have a great weekend, trooper.

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search