Saturday, November 15, 2008

COMIC - PGS-106

Sorry for the delay, troopers. I was occupied last night, so here's this week's comic. Also, the Tiger Force Flint review is ready, I'm just waiting for my Lady Jaye to get here (big thanks to Mandalore the Skepsis of the Mandalorian Guilds) so I can snap of shot of them together. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Previously, in "Plastic Gear Solid": Scarlett was shot by the Baroness, Solid Snake-Eyes was caught off-guard trying to avoid being detected by a guard, and Cobra's gained the upper hand.

This is the before-last PGS issue, so hold onto your seats and be sure to check back next week for the anti-climactic conclusion!

(If you're wondering, yes, I DID try to make a Cobra logo out of red Battleship pegs...)

After reading the comic, click here to view its Archive entry.  [OUTDATED; NOSTALGIC USE ONLY]
Previous ComicNext Comic
CLICK ON COMIC TO ENLARGE

Previous ComicNext Comic

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search