Sunday, June 7, 2009

Montreal ComiCon Post-Con Report

Today, I headed down to Montreal ComiCon with some friends and I had the opportunity to meet Dave Ross, Kelly Tindall, Kate Bradley, and Jose Holder, all of whom are extremely friendly people.

Dave Ross signed a copy of Alpha Flight #36 for me, and I went through a stack of pencils he had done for various books. I had a lot of fun speaking with Kelly Tindall and Kate Bradley, and watched them draw some amazing sketches for a friend of mine. Jose Holder was kind enough to draw me an incredible sketch of Snake-Eyes! Thanks a lot, Jose! I hope you enjoy the issue of IDW's G.I. Joe #0.

I hope I have the chance to meet Jose again at another con. When I do, I'm going to see if he would be willing to draw a Storm Shadow for me!

Click to see full size
Click to see full size

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search