Friday, May 21, 2010

Q & Ages 25 & Up #17: May 2010

Previous Q&ANext Q&A

It's time for the May Q & A! Here're the questions that Monkeywrench and the gang over on the HissTank.com forums cooked up this month. They will not stop until they get the answers that they crave!

Question #1 - Monkeywrench asks:
Do you have an estimated date on when the Archive Browser will be back?

1337W422102 answers:
Not yet. I'm working not only on restoring it, but improving it, with links to the Comic Browser right from each individual comic's post. I'm doing this over the summer, so it will be up before September. How soon before, I'm not 100% sure just yet.


Question #2 - Monkeywrench asks:
Without looking it up or cheating, Who do you think has made the most appearances in your comics? I would think it’s got to be Clutch, Hawk or Scarlett.

1337W422102 answers:
I can't cheat since the Archive's down! Those 3 have definitely had the most screen time. I would think Clutch, since he made a lot of cameos in the background and appeared in story arcs the other two didn't.


Question # 3 - Monkeywrench asks:
Will the upcoming P.I. Joe Film Noir Story be canon or an alternate universe?

1337W422102 answers:
Like Plastic Gear Solid, P.I. Joe will be an alternate-universe story. It'll just make things easier that way.


Question #4 - Monkeywrench asks:
Any chance that we will see a Ninja Fight in the future? A classic Storm Shadow vs. Snake Eyes comic is overdue in my opinion… What do you think?

1337W422102 answers:
Yeah, I'm way overdue for a duel between these two. I don't think their Street Fighter match or their bidding war really count for much. I've purposefully avoided their battle so far as I find Storm Shadow really hard to write for, which is why he doesn't show up too often. I really have to put a ninja duel in there, somewhere, even though I'd rather have them fighting alongside each other.


Question #5 - Imperial Ozma asks:
So with Radio Ga Ga in the introduction of the new members of Beard Force (from the Jedi, to the fans) have we seen the end of Beard Force or like Radio, have they yet to have their finest hour?

1337W422102 answers:
Beard Force, someone still loves you! While Beard Radio is no more, the team is still around. We shall see them again in the future.


Question #6 - Ctrl Z asks:
Ages 25th and Up is updated pretty frequently. What do you do with the sets during the week? Are they always set up, or do you put them away each time?

1337W422102 answers:
You're cutting me a little more slack than I deserve! My sets are literally just the Headquarters playset, some printed-out backgrounds, some props, some lights, and panels from my computer. At the end of each shoot, I have to put everything away, which is a pain - giving each figure back their accessories, putting them on their stands, putting their stands back on the shelves, putting the HQ pieces back into the big box I found for them, finding away to get all the pieces to fit and the box to close, etc...


Question # 7 - Night Viper 143 asks:
Who are some “actors” you are looking forward to working with in the future? Especially now that the awesomeness of the Pursuit of Cobra line is becoming less a myth and more of a reality.

1337W422102 answers:
Honestly, besides for that badass Beachhead and newschool Clutch with the Hammer remake (seriously, that beast ain't a VAMP!), I'm not really looking forward to much. There will be some more Star Wars cameos and various crossovers I've planned, but that's pretty much it for now. Though I WOULD like the A-Team and their van. When Cobra hires the A-Team, their plans might actually work. And with Clutch and his team in the new Hammer, Beard Force will finally have met their match!


My friend The David Harris suggested I answer a few more questions for you guys. The following are provided by Mr. James Lipton:

What is your favorite word?
Don't have one.

What is your least favorite word?
Too many to list.

What turns you on?
Redheads, white women, and Rick Springfield.

What turns you off?
Mediocrity.

What sound or noise do you love?
Oldschool video game audio.

What sound or noise do you hate?
Annoying modern technology noise pollution, like cell phones and people who don't know how headphones work.

What is your favorite curse word?
I don't feel like getting various groups on my case.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
>implying I have a job

What profession would you not like to do?
Any of that low-caste third-world stuff.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"You just won The Game."


That's it for another month, folks! Report back tomorrow for an all-new comic! Have a great weekend, and thanks to all who participated!

Previous Q&ANext Q&A

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search