Friday, October 11, 2013

Comic Delayed-- For Now!

Ah, crap!

If you've been checking out Helix's posts on the book of faeces or my own irritated ramblings, then you already know what's going on. If you don't check out either of those, you are lucky enough to stay away, far away, from those sites.

Long story short, as Dr. Syn from the Smuggling Cove put it, we are now Ages 25 & Down.  I was hit by a hard drive failure (not a Smooth Criminal, luckily), but managed to back up pretty much everything I care about: saved games, music, photos, university papers, HD content, and of course, the A25U folder.

A new hard drive is in and I've finally got all my hardware drivers installed (kriffing Toshiba didn't want to recognize my karking Radeon!), so all that's left to do is the long, laborious process of reinstalling all of my programs and getting everything updated.  (Steam's going to be working overtime.)

All this to say, there won't be a new comic this weekend, but I'll do my best to get a new one up next week.  Happy Thanksgiving, hosers.  Be seeing you.

No comments:

Search Function!

Custom Search