Thursday, October 31, 2013

COMIC - File #221: "Rip And Tear"

Bunch of goodies for you tonight, on Halloween 2013.  Last year, I didn't get to post a Halloween comic because of the #200 fiasco, but let's not bring up old crap.  But I'm making up for it this year.

First of all, if you want to kick it oldschool, the Fighting 1:18th has put up a brand-new Ages 25 & Up Rewind, showcasing the "Black Ops" story that even I'd forgotten about.  Check out their 5-page article, featuring all 3 issues and lots of commentary -- some of it my own!

If you want some more Halloween action, why not read the first Halloween comic I ever made, which has Vipers crapping themselves in fear.  It was shot outdoors at night, immediately before I had to run to a Halloween party, no less.

This year's issue is a special one.  It was part of a custom contest over at the Fighting 1:18th.  Being me, not only did I make the figure, his weapons, and an accompanying filecard, but he's the star of this year's Halloween issue!  So rev up your chainsaws, pump your shotguns, and get ready to RIP AND TEAR!

(HERE'S THE SOURCE MATERIAL IF YOU DON'T GET THE JOKE)

Previous ComicNext Comic Click to see full sizePrevious ComicNext Comic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahaha this made my day

1337W422102 said...

Glad you enjoyed it!

Search Function!

Custom Search